Wednesday 13 February 2019

Carl Palmer In Bologna


My wife dragged me along to a concert in Bologna given by Carl Palmer.  I was not expecting much, but I was surprised by the loud energetic performance a long way from the dated Prog Rock that I expected. Carl certainly pounded those drums!

It turned out to be an enjoyable ear-splitting concert. 


I also took my camera along and managed to get some shots I liked from the badly placed seats we were given. I guess these side view shots are different to most concert shots. I remember when I shot jazz, I often would shoot from this angle backstage.  


Carl Palmer Drums, Paul Bielatowicz Guitar and Simon Fitzpatrick Bass

Carl Palmer 

Carl Palmer 

Carl Palmer Drums, Paul Bielatowicz Guitar 

Simon Fitzpatrick 

Carl Palmer 

Carl Palmer 

Carl Palmer 

Simon Fitzpatrick

Paul Bielatowicz 

Carl Palmer 

Paul Bielatowicz 

Carl Palmer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dissecting the Ghiara

I was asked in a photo discussion to describe how I put together a series of shots of the Ghiara in Reggio Emilia. I thought it might be int...